- What is the IFS Guide App?
- What is Pepe?
Pepe is your guide when using the IFS Guide app. Our co-founder Blanca Dasi has taught Pepe all it knows, including its voice!
- Who is behind the IFS guide app?
- Is this app related to the IFS institute?
- I have forgotten my password; what should I do?
- How do I change my email?
- How do I add a Part?
- From the Home screen: at the bottom right, click on “Add a New Part”.
- From the Parts tab at the bottom of your screen: once in the Parts tab, click “Add Part”.
- From a session:
- Sometimes your guide Pepe will ask if you will like to add the Part to the session, by clicking “Yes” Pepe will guide you on how to do this.
- If/when Pepe does not ask directly, you can select “Chat with Parts” at the bottom of Pepe’s messages. Then Pepe will guide you on how to add the Part to the session.
- After adding your first Part to the conversation, you can use the plus button (+) at the bottom of the screen next to the Part’s name, to add more Parts.
Watch a video on how to create Parts' Profiles here!
- How do I chat with my Parts?
- From the Home Screen: simply tap on “Chat with My Parts on My Own”. This will prompt a session where you can discover and chat with your parts with a little guidance from Pepe.
- From a guided session: in every guided session you have the option, at the very bottom of each message from Pepe, to tap on “Chat with Parts”. This will open the keyboard for you to add Parts to the conversation and chat with them, at the same time as having Pepe as a guide.
- From the "View Past Sessions" section: when tapping on “Start a New Session”, a menu will come up asking you what type of session would you like to start, here you can select “Chat with My Parts on my Own”.
Once you are set with this, and after adding the Parts that need to be in the conversation just tap on the Part’s name to write for it and tap on “Me” to answer back!
Watch an example video here! And here you can see how to ask for guidance while chatting with your Parts on your own.
- What are the guidance and where do I find them?
You can see our main guidance on the home page of the app. There are also other guidance you can choose from. From the Home Page, you can “View Past Sessions”, and once there you can access the rest of the guidance by selecting “Start a new session”.
Watch an overview on how to navigate the app here! And here on how to navigate the different types of guidance.
- I’ve run into some problems / have suggestions with the app. How do I get connected?
- You can click on the Pepe icon (our smiley dog avatar) on the homepage.
- From the Homepage, in the upper right corner where it says "Menu" you will find a "Feedback" option.
- Also, Pepe asks for your feedback at the end of each guidance to send specific feedback about the guidance.
- You can also share your thoughts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I delete my account?
- Why do I have to pay?
- Do you offer a free trial?
Billing is auto-renewed after the trial period ends and you will receive an email from the App/Play Store before the billing period starts at the end of the free trial.
- Can I cancel the payment after I’ve subscribed?
- What if I would like a refund?
- What are the pricing plans?
- Why do I always get the message for the paid membership?
- What is the Premium Community?
- I can't afford the Memberships, is there any way I can apply for a discount?